Hi! I am Jeremy Benitez, owner and lead home inspector of Apolis Inspections. I’ve been a lifelong resident of Minneapolis and have over 20 years of engineering experience in residential and hospitality commercial facilities. I’ve inspected residential units, commercial pools and spas, fitness centers, and commercial heating and cooling systems. I’ve also been on the receiving end of corporate, city, county, and state regulatory inspections. My experience has given me a unique perspective of being a customer, an inspector, and on the receiving end of stringent, regulatory inspections.
My goal is to conduct an unbiased and thorough home inspection, to alert you to potential problems and safety issues, and provide you with a clear report on the home’s condition.
I personally know the stress involved in buying and selling a new home, finding a trusted quality home inspector shouldn’t be one of them.
- InterNACHI member # NACHI20070715
- NSPF Certified Pool/Spa Operator #CPO-551367
- State of MN 2nd Class C Engineer #2C050110
Let us help you take the stress out of the home buying experience.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- InterNACHI Certified
- Licensed and Insured
- 20+ years industry experience
- Certified 2nd Class C Engineer
- Certified Pool Operator
- InterNACHI Certified Pool/Spa Inspector
- Inspection Reports within 24-48 hours
- Easy to read inspection reports with photographs
- Weekend and night appointments available
- Infrared inspections available
We offer general home maintenance inspections to advise homeowners on general maintenance concerns.
Our pre-inspections are a means for proactive Sellers to maintain negotiating leverage when selling their home. Pre-inspections alert the seller to potential maintenance issues and safety concerns prior to listing and may prevent last-minute, costly repairs immediately prior to closing.
Our comprehensive home inspections for Buyers provide the home buyer with an unbiased, non-intrusive overall assessment of the home and property. Major interior and exterior systems, including residential pools and spas, are evaluated according to the InterNACHI standards and are documented in the final inspection report.
What We Inspect
- Roofs, gutters, downspouts, vents, and other roof penetrations
- Exterior wall coverings materials, flashing, and trim
- Stairs, steps, walkways, and driveways
- Porches, patios, decks
- Windows, doors
- Basement, foundation, crawlspace and structure
- Heating, cooling (weather permitted)
- Plumbing: interior plumbing fixtures
- GFCI; visual inspection of panels, breakers, lighting fixtures
- Garage doors
- Optional systems, including dishwasher, ranges, ovens
- And more
Our Promise to You
Provide a clear and informative inspection report based upon the clients’ needs.
Home Inspection Pricing, regardless of age of home
|Square Footage of Property||Estimated Inspection Rate|
|Up to 2500 square feet||$325|
|2500-3500 square feet||$360|
|3500-5000 square feet||$420|
|5000+ square feet||call for pricing|
Pool/spas: $100 with home inspection, $125 stand-alone pool/spa inspection
Prices include primary garage. All other structures are additional.
General maintenance inspections: call for pricing
Infrared inspections available: call for pricing